Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: new members please read this first before your first post!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So as NOT to look like a complete and udder retard or ass hat there are certain things you should refrain from posting.

Do not talk about how hot shit or bad ass you are. There are members here that have done things you could only dream of doing.

Do not put yourself in command, in change, or the leader of anything or anyone. You don't have any credentials with us and we'll just mock you til you cry.

Do not comment on every post. We value you're opinion if it is an intelligent thought but no one likes a post whore.

(08-30-2011, 08:43 PM)NuthinButJHP Wrote: [ -> ]So as NOT to look like a complete and udder retard or ass hat there are certain things you should refrain from posting.

Do not talk about how hot shit or bad ass you are. There are members here that have done things you could only dream of doing.

Do not put yourself in command, in change, or the leader of anything or anyone. You don't have any credentials with us and we'll just mock you til you cry.

Do not comment on every post. We value you're opinion if it is an intelligent thought but no one likes a post whore.

I'm sorry, but I don't remember writing anything in the rules section on this forum about people not being able to comment on every post because they might become a post whore. shit, I have over 3,000 posts myself.
Whore! But we still love you!
I'd tend to agree with all of those things outlined by the OP.
(08-30-2011, 08:43 PM)NuthinButJHP Wrote: [ -> ]Do not talk about how hot shit or bad ass you are. There are members here that have done things you could only dream of doing.

Please see what happened to Beta for reference.
Thanks for posting JHP....we should remember to bump this every few months.
(08-30-2011, 09:09 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2011, 08:43 PM)NuthinButJHP Wrote: [ -> ]So as NOT to look like a complete and udder retard or ass hat there are certain things you should refrain from posting.

I'm sorry, but I don't remember writing anything in the rules section on this forum about people not being able to comment on every post because they might become a post whore. shit, I have over 3,000 posts myself.

Post Whore Smile
(08-31-2011, 12:11 AM)Ratchet Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2011, 08:43 PM)NuthinButJHP Wrote: [ -> ]Do not talk about how hot shit or bad ass you are. There are members here that have done things you could only dream of doing.

Please see what happened to Beta for reference.

Must've missed it. Link to thread please?
(08-30-2011, 09:15 PM)NuthinButJHP Wrote: [ -> ]Whore! But we still love you!

(08-31-2011, 08:08 AM)kiltedguard Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2011, 09:09 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]

Post Whore Smile

I try. Big Grin
I am turning into a post whore Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3