Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: new members please read this first before your first post!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Heeelllooo everybody i get the rules and stuff just so you know
I am a posting slut.....whore implies payment......
no you aren't... if that were true, you would have joined today and your post count would be exponentially higher than it currently is.
Bump to the top - please refrain from using key words that get us on watch lists!
I think the fact that someone said "Watch list" actually just got you on a watch list. Just sayin. Noone really knows what the keywords truly are, do they?
That wasn't a smartass comment, really. It's actually a very simple question, and while I understand the intent of your earlier request, I implore you to provide a list of exactly what "trigger words" might get you, another member, or this site on a watchlist?

I can almost guarantee, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that this site, as well as any other site which advocates the use of firearms as a method of self defense, is already, and will continue to be under federal scrutiny.

If you have any sort of evidence to the contrary, I'd be more than happy to review it.

As far as personally questioning my intelligence, I'd appreciate it if you didn't. It's uncalled for.

As far as "reading other posts", I've been lurking here for several months before even considering signing up.
Ok everyone...calm down. Let's stop with the 3rd grade remarks JHP.
Can't we all just get along? Tongue
Your mama is so fat.... fuck, I forgot where that was relative to the discussion.

Never mind, I'm going back to my corner in the gallery. See you guys when I'm un-grounded again.
Your intelligence was not actually what was being questioned. What was being questioned was why you would use the words you condemned me for using not once but twice in the same post and then ask for a list of words not to use which would require them to be used.
(01-20-2012, 02:40 PM)NuthinButJHP Wrote: [ -> ]Your intelligence was not actually what was being questioned. What was being questioned was why you would use the words you condemned me for using not once but twice in the same post and then ask for a list of words not to use which would require them to be used.

Hey JHP, you ever get the feeling that there are trolls trying to get us to use keywords or "violent rehtoric?
Never mind, I'll just go back under the bridge and put my tinfoil hat back on. You know, the one with the industrial strength chin strapBig Grin
Pages: 1 2 3