Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: PA-ZRT Patches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I plan to make an order with a couple of different patches. if you are interested please give me the orders that you would loke to get. KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS NOT THE TRUE ORDER, its just being used to see how many I should order.

I wanted to have some patches done for sweatshirts. expecially now that the air is going to get a little cool. I just need to figure out the prices and get some samples. Id rather order a good number and then pass it on to you. this will save on all the shipping costs.

PM Me if you have any Logos or images that you would like to use. or any ideas.

Let me know and ill take this on. If the supply is low, it might not be the thing to be worrying about right now.

I sent this patch out to be completed. Ill post it on here to see how it looks and how much they will cost. [Image: FinalAATpatch.jpg]
Thanks,

EDIT: I will not order any patches until i get clearance from rocketfoot and others. It is their art work. Didnt mean to offend anyone. Smile
(10-04-2009, 12:51 AM)AATrooper Wrote: [ -> ]I plan to make an order with a couple of different patches. if you are interested please give me the orders that you would loke to get. KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS NOT THE TRUE ORDER, its just being used to see how many I should order.

I wanted to have some patches done for sweatshirts. expecially now that the air is going to get a little cool. I just need to figure out the prices and get some samples. Id rather order a good number and then pass it on to you. this will save on all the shipping costs.

PM Me if you have any Logos or images that you would like to use. or any ideas.

Let me know and ill take this on. If the supply is low, it might not be the thing to be worrying about right now.

I sent this patch out to be completed. Ill post it on here to see how it looks and how much they will cost. [Image: FinalAATpatch.jpg]
Thanks,

did you clear it with RocketFoot before modifying the pa zrt logo?
no i didnt, ill pm him today, i was just messing around with paint.net hope he dont mind
I will not order any patches until i get clearance from rocketfoot and others. It is his art work.

I was just trying to add to the creativity of the site. Didn't mean to offend anyone. Smile

I also pm'd rocketfoot
(10-04-2009, 03:02 PM)AATrooper Wrote: [ -> ]no i didnt, ill pm him today, i was just messing around with paint.net hope he dont mind
I will not order any patches until i get clearance from rocketfoot and others. It is his art work.

I was just trying to add to the creativity of the site. Didn't mean to offend anyone. Smile

I also pm'd rocketfoot

I don't think he'll have any problems with it as long as the logo looks good.
lol i dont think it looks too bad for my first one Smile
even though all i did was add wings.
(10-05-2009, 03:51 PM)AATrooper Wrote: [ -> ]lol i dont think it looks too bad for my first one Smile
even though all i did was add wings.

better than what most people can do..myself included.
how long has this site been around?
(10-06-2009, 02:44 PM)AATrooper Wrote: [ -> ]how long has this site been around?

probably a year or so.
I would love to have a ZRT patch for my jacket..... do you use Ebay?
Drop the wings. All they do is cover the blade and rifle.
Pages: 1 2 3