Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: PRIME_Ω_PREDATOR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ordered a sling and assault vest. Picked them up today. Vest is fantastic. Well made and lots of adjustments to get a good fit. Ended up walking out with an alice pack also. It's in great shape and with the frame thrown in, it's a great deal.
We will be doing business again.
Where did you order them from?
This is a brick and mortar in sec 7/sec 3 border right? I'd love to check it out.
I edited the title name because his name is Prime Predator, not prim predator.

does Prime have a website yet?
Ordered from Prime Predator. He doesn't have a shop up and running yet. Don't know where he got the Alice packs from, but from what I could find on the web, he's WAY cheaper than any other place I could find. It's surplus, but looks unused. Just a couple of nicks in the paint on the frame. Going to make a great get home bag. The sling and vest came from fox outdoor. He has an account there. The vest is really rugged. Heavy stitching and material. I looked over some weapons cases while I was there. Same deal. Heavy stiching and material. The padding is dense and heavy duty zippers. I have some bill that will be coming in the next few weeks, but when I get back on my feet financially, I'll be putting another order in.
Shop will be in the north end of sector 6 when he's up and running.
He showed me some artillary while I was there. The kind of pricing he's talking about for an AR has me really thinking.
(05-07-2011, 05:23 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]I edited the title name because his name is Prime Predator, not prim predator.

does Prime have a website yet?

Thanks for the edit. I gotta learn to proofread before I hit post.

No website yet, no shop but you can order. Good stuff from what I looked at. A lot better made than anything I checked out at the gun show in Hbg and considering the quality, it's a much better buy.
I'd much rather give him my business than some place like wally world.
Over the weekend I ordered a Large Alice Pack, got it today. Very fast and efficient shipping. Cost and shipping combined were cheaper than buying from the guy downtown. As for the quality, it was in great shape. The only tip-off of it bing used was the name written in marker on the under side of the pack, which I don't mind because it isn't visible.
If I find that he has anything else I want, we will be doing business again.
I just now noticed the thread. Thanks again ColdBlueSteel and thanks rThrasher. I currently don't have a store set up. I've been ordering items and firearms by word of mouth. I keep a couple small pocket pistols on hand because they've been popular.

I've got some large and medium alice packs with frames, multiple stripped frames and some AR cleaning kits. All are used "Veteran" condition. I have a retailer account with Fox Outdoors and I have an FFL and deal with Sports South Inc to buy firearms. I also deal directly with Del Ton out of North Carolina for AR 15s. I can get complete ARs through Sports South too. If I don't have something or can't get something I will do my best to point people in the right direction.

I started this business officially in February when I thought my wife was going to be out of work. Things changed up and now I'm doing this on the side to build up for my own retirement.

I may do some gun shows in the future and I will let folks know. I know folks don't like paying the FFL fees charged by the big stores. My transfer/background fees are $20 plus the Pa tax. If you see a price at a big H-burg store I'll do my best to beat it. I've been told by one of my firearm customers that they prefer coming to an FFL who deals with them personally and not by taking a number.

I don't have a working website at this time. It would entail a full time job and I just don't have that kind of time right now. I'm hoping to begin work on a store in January.