Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: NEW PERMIT REQUIRED FOR STATE GAME LANDS PUBLIC SHOOTING RANGE USERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Very true, saw a fine example last week. Nothing too endangering or annoying really to other shooters, just wow.
two redneck guys and a redneck gal, presumed significant other of one of them, she's shooting pistol, it appears it's hers and she's learning. The guys are ragging on her, telling her she can't hit the broadside of a barn, clearly good teachers. Then a bit later I hear her ask what she's doing wrong. Answer from one of said rednecks? "I dunno, I only shoot shotgun." Glad he was critiquing her then.

If you start shooting prior to June 31, get the shooting permit. Hunting permits run July1-June31, shooting permits will eventually run the same next year, since they were just introduced this April though they're running till June 31 2012. So if you buy a hunting license now, it'll expire June 31, waste of 20 bucks. So either wait till July, or pay the extra ten and get the shooters permit.

*A memo to future readers*
If you're reading this after July 1 2011, get the hunting license, it's cheaper and allows you to hunt, seems obvious.
*End message from the past*
Pages: 1 2