Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: PM9 vs LC9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In this video the Kahr PM9 and Ruger LC9 go head to head in a simulated course of fire. Both are popular choices for concealed carry permit holders and both are chambered for 9mm. There are differences between each gun, and you can see that in the respective reviews of each gun that I have done previously. This video shows myself and a good friend, BownHunter, shooting both guns in a stage we set up using targets that I built. In the course we shot from as close to 7 yards to as far as 15 while moving and transitioning between targets. These distances are realistic for a self defense scenario, but often times these situations can be even closer ranges. The results as you can see are that these guns can operate well and are accurate even under stress. We aimed for smaller "center mass" targets to show what both guns could do if they had to be used as a last resort in a self defense situation. Training like this, especially when moving, adds a dynamic to training that you do not get when standing at the firing line aiming at the same target at the same distance all day. This added dynamic can help you prepare for shooting under a higher stress level and requires an added concentration on proper breathing, grip, and trigger control. And its great fun! Thanks for watching
Nice video, I LOLd when he claimed you strike on the steel!!!!
haha yea we forgot to spray paint the steel after my run and he tried to claim it haha, the film doesn't lie though!
thanks for the review man!
Good review. The shop keep at my local FFL has been trying to talk me into the LCC9 for my 9mm needs. I'm not sure how much I like the 7+1 cap when I can carry the same in 45 for a little more weight.