Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: P.A.Z.R.T. Nametapes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those of you that have uniforms and would like to eliminate U.S. ARMY, U.S. NAVY, U.S. MARINES, U.S. AIR FORCE, etc. so that you can wear a uniform in conjunction with your new P.A.Z.R.T. patch, here is the cheapest site that I was able to find that sells name tapes online.
If you know of a better one, please let me know as I will be modifying a couple of my A.C.U.'s to be P.A.Z.R.T.C.U.'s (Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team Combat Uniforms) lol

Anyway, here is the website.

http://www.1800nametape.com/
Good link. Picked up some tapes and tags.

I also got some from a military surplus that come in Friday. I'll be sure to let you know any difference.
(03-31-2011, 02:16 AM)Chicago Ted Wrote: [ -> ]Good link. Picked up some tapes and tags.

I also got some from a military surplus that come in Friday. I'll be sure to let you know any difference.

I may be ordering a couple more as well. It's always nice to look the part when you have the need to. Wink
i totaly forgot about this. you can get them from this place one tape runs $8+shipping. they dont require a big minimum order, so you can get one at a time. just puttin it out so everyone has options.
http://www.xpressmart.com/Merchant2/merc...9cb80372f8&Screen=PROD&Store_Code=W&Product_Code=2385&Category_Code=841
I like 1800nametapes because you can order individual tapes. A lot of places like Ranger Joes (picking on them because I can't think of others at the moment) require you to order a set of 3 or 4 of the same tape. I think its because of the way they sew them. Its usually a better value ($10 for 4 tapes) but I dont really need 4 in ACU. I wear ACU nametapes for the Army, black for work and whatever I feel like for ZRT so the ability to mix and match is a lot better.
Morale patches with the LOGO would be nice!
Post 3
sector 6
York BooneDocks
Deutsch//// Out