Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Regarding Sector 7 Rally Points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I agree with most pre-planned rally points are a good idea to meet up with other members in specific or other sectors in addition to that the amount of time spent at any given rally point should be another issue ie. time spent at any one given point the goal should be I think anyway to work towards a main rally point in any given sector instead of heading straight toward main rally point right away.

That would allow you to shake off followers etc.. communications are another main issue to be worked out between members and different sectors, commanders, NCO's you get the idea. With communications everyone needs to agree on a standard way to communicate ie. equipment (Laptops for internet access/keeping rolls of members/supplies, Cellphones, Two way radios) and codes/password and be able to recognize other members.

Survival gear and bugout bag types of ammo should be standardized as well that way if any one sector runs low on ammo or supplies other sectors can pool resources and re-supply. Another thing would be to find out what peoples skill sets are as post in Sector 7 Skills over and above survival skills as for myself I am an IT consultant. In any event just some thoughts of mine.

Anon2014