Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Blackhawk Strike Elite Vest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check out my latest vid on Blackhawks Strike Elite vest... kinda long but there was a lot to cover
thanks for the review! very long video indeed, but informative.
This is a great vest, in fact I'm wearing one right now at work. This is my second one in almost four years, but the first one is still good, it's now at home wearing a PAZRT patch. It held up well under decent abuse, being stuffed into a small locker after 12 hour shifts and thrown in the washing machine about once a month. The BH pouches wore out faster than the vest.
A word of warning, its thick so it gets very hot, almost as much as my plate carrier.
Nice video and very informative!
Another good video NMO4! I'm seriously considering ordering one. Lots of pros. I have a cheapo from an Airsoft company now. Works well enough but as you said,"You get what you pay for." One of my girth straps ripped and I'm not certain the drag tag will hold up when I need it. Do you have any problem with slipping when you shoulder your rifle with those pads? Have you worn any armor under it? I wear my IIIA under the current vest and it is a bit cumbersome.

http://www.buy.com/prod/strike-elite-ves...39576.html

$118.58 w/ shipping
Awesome review. I have been eyeing these up, but after your review I think I'm going to stick with the flexibility my Paraclete plate carrier gives me. Thanks for putting this up.
(03-23-2011, 10:13 PM)Chicago Ted Wrote: [ -> ]Another good video NMO4! I'm seriously considering ordering one. Lots of pros. I have a cheapo from an Airsoft company now. Works well enough but as you said,"You get what you pay for." One of my girth straps ripped and I'm not certain the drag tag will hold up when I need it. Do you have any problem with slipping when you shoulder your rifle with those pads? Have you worn any armor under it? I wear my IIIA under the current vest and it is a bit cumbersome.

http://www.buy.com/prod/strike-elite-ves...39576.html

$118.58 w/ shipping

the Hawktex I talked about provides solid "gription" for shooting from the shoulder even with m4 style buttstocks without any rubber on the end