Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Survival / Fallout shelter building advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I used Kilz as a base coat anyway as the paper is green and I was painting a lighter color.
The project has begun! my drive way is filled with 216 cement blocks. About 15 2x4s . I removed the basement window to get the block inside. That is todays project. I still need to get the drywall and bags of cement. The best part I got two guys (they are brothers) who do construction to lay block and stud the walls. Total cost for them to do the job for $400.00 bucks flat. They said they need one day starting at 7am. So next Friday they show up, it should be interesting. Ill have to break out the camera and take some pics. I will finish off the celing and door with some help from my friends. The electrical will be done by my cousin.
take photos!
The bunker is complete minus some electrical work and the door. The door will be put on after large objects are moved in. The budget was broken I just dont know how bad. Pics to follow when they can be loaded in the computer.
(04-20-2011, 02:01 AM)opie Wrote: [ -> ]The bunker is complete minus some electrical work and the door. The door will be put on after large objects are moved in. The budget was broken I just dont know how bad. Pics to follow when they can be loaded in the computer.

SOOOO....Combination Bar-B-Q and Bunker-Warming party at Opie's place!!!
(04-20-2011, 07:17 AM)kiltedguard Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2011, 02:01 AM)opie Wrote: [ -> ]The bunker is complete minus some electrical work and the door. The door will be put on after large objects are moved in. The budget was broken I just dont know how bad. Pics to follow when they can be loaded in the computer.

Maybe I have an inground swimming pool too!!Big Grin
(04-20-2011, 10:59 PM)opie Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2011, 07:17 AM)kiltedguard Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe I have an inground swimming pool too!!Big Grin

Sounds like you are hosting the next M&G :-D
Sounds cool. Want to see pics of the interior of the room and how you organized / stored things. I am interested in a project like this for my next house I buy, and this would be a great instructional as for what to do and not to do! Thanks
Funny this thread got pulled back up, my wife just loaded the pics in the computer last night. Now I have to get her to help post them!
Coincidence? Haha, You can always create a free account at photobucket.com and upload the photo's into an album and can either Post a link to the album, or link to each photo. Very easy! Cant wait to see
Pages: 1 2 3