Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: ZRT T-Shirts Now Available!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thread has been edited since Ronnie77 is MIA.....we're selling shirts from our store at:

http://www.cafepress.com/pazrt
I got one of these shirts... simply awesomest at its finest!! lol
I love the shirt design!
The fit good, too...Hanes tagless Tee's are good quality! I love mine!
(03-24-2010, 03:45 PM)djtriton524 Wrote: [ -> ]i want a hoodie , does anyone know if these are still available

not through Ronnie, but we have some up in the PAZRT cafe press store:
http://www.cafepress.com/pazrt
i would be interested in getting a few,can you post the links or pics again cause there not showing up?thanx
What happened to the old design on the back of the shirt? I was going to order another shirt until I saw the new "bumper sticker looking" design that's on the back now.
Q: if something is bought, what do the proceeds go to? upkeep of the site, or other things?
(09-25-2011, 05:32 PM)johncj5 Wrote: [ -> ]What happened to the old design on the back of the shirt? I was going to order another shirt until I saw the new "bumper sticker looking" design that's on the back now.

I don't think rocketfoot has made any changes to the graphics used on the stuff in the store in a long, long time....

(09-25-2011, 05:46 PM)The_Colonel Wrote: [ -> ]Q: if something is bought, what do the proceeds go to? upkeep of the site, or other things?

yep, they'd help cover the domain and server costs. for a while, firegs was hosting the site and still has the domain under his name. so when someone would buy stuff from the store or donate to the site, we'd send the donations to him either through paypal or via a check in the mail. But after having some hardware issues, we moved it to my shared hosting so I'm taking on those costs. when the domain is up for renewal, we're going to move the domain name from where he hosts it at to where I host it at to keep everything in 1 central location.

and speaking of that, I suppose I should update the "donations" page to show that I'm hosting the site now.
heh... there I go making more work for you again Smile

about the graphics on shirts and such... how difficult, if at all, would it be to update the graphic of choice. for some reason, the state outline in that design bugs the shit out of me. I would probably buy some if the eastern border was not squared off lol
Pages: 1 2