Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: VTI Gun Parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As some of you may know, I have a Beretta Stampede 45LC. (the one in the coffin)

[Image: SD530361.jpg?t=1283530648]

I was not able to shoot it at the ZRT shoot due to the pistol having an issue with not keeping the cylinder locked when the hammer is back.

I took it upon myself to see if I could find the problem. (I am a mechanic by trade, and have never been afraid to dive right in and solve a mechanical issue)

As it turns out, it had a broken trigger bolt spring. I went on an on-line search for parts, and found VTI Gun Parts in CT. They deal in replica gun parts. I was greeted with a live pleasent person. (no computer "press one for English" bullshit) She was very helpfull, and even recommended a better stronger part for my gun. The transaction went very smoothly, and I can expect my part in 3 to 10 days as they just ship parts via US mail.

http://www.vtigunparts.com/

I will update as soon as I receive my parts.
sweet case. i had a coffin case for my b.c. rich warlock
Ok, got my part today. Not bad for ordering it on the third, and receiving it today.

The part fit great, and I now have a tight cylinder once again!!!

I can't wait to go shoot it now!!!