Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Rules **updated on 7/10/11**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**Anyone found to be breaking the rules will be first warned by a private message. If you continue breaking the rules after being warned, a ban may occur.**

1) Please refrain from posting anything illegal. We do not want the feds snooping on us.

2) We do not allow nude videos or nude photos to be posted on the forum. However, we do allow photos of boobs and nipples as long as they are covered. Also, photos of girls wearing a bikini and/or a thong is acceptible.

3) We ALLOW cursing on the forum.

4) No racism or bigotry on the forums. We're a survival and zombie site, not a racist gathering spot.

5) If you're posting something that isn't fit to be viewed at work, please let us know in the thread title. Something like "may not be suitable for work" or "NSFW" (Not Suitable for Work).

6) No trolling. example- posting remarks that are designed to instigate a threatening reply or something completely off topic.

7) No bashing other sites on here. We don't want to detract from the purpose of this site which is to talk about surviving when SHTF, not trash talking other sites. If you need a site to trash talk or troll on, please visit here

8) Views and opinions expressed by our members are not necessarily the same views shared by the forum admin and staff. Admin and staff cannot be held responsible for the content posted by users of this public forum. We will do our best to remove remove sensitive content if requested.
Found my special "PURGE SPAMMER" powers tonight, and banned 10 pages worth of spamtards! Big Grin  Plan on banning 10 more pages worth tomorrow!  Big Grin Big Grin

And I'll keep on binging & purging, until we're a lean, mean, less-taking-up-bandwidth machine around here!   Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Take notice spamtards - YOUR days are NUMBERED... Cool
I suppose an addendum to the Original rules would be:

9) If you are found to be posting SPAM (questionable links, possibly directing you to malware - certainly to unrelated sales sites), you will be PURGED, and all your postings will get flushed, along with your account.

As noted above, and having recently discovered my "PURGE SPAMMER" superpowers, I purged 30+ PAGES of spam accounts last week.  This morning's spam troll was likewise quickly purged.

I've had fun modifying YOUR posts (trolling spammers IS permitted   Big Grin ), but now I'm tired, and have better things to do.  I will however, modify your profile page, and make an ETERNAL EXAMPLE of your spamminess, as a warning to others.  This is the electronic version, of, "putting your head on a pike," as it were.

Banhammer plays for KEEPS with spammers.  Note the warning accordingly. 

[Image: banhammer.jpg]
If you're a Chinese spamtard (or from Taiwan, Iran, Madagascar, Paris, India, etc.), you can skip this entirely - you're GONNA get nuked, anyways.

But for those who are TRYING to be "stealth spamtards," by using a handle like, "HelloDOLLY," but your Messenger is "Bruce."  Dodgy

When your sign-in IP is Wichita, and then your next post IP address is Hong Kong.   Dodgy

When you list your location as "Paris," but your IP pings, "Madagascar."   Dodgy

When you list a suspicious url as your, "homepage," but it doesn't connect; & further research proves, the server host for that website is in China - and NOT "Los Angeles"...   Dodgy

And when a moderator or admin CONTACTS you about this - PUTS you on warning - RESTRICTS your ability to post, until you get BACK to us, and EXPLAIN these discrepancies... and you DON'T - but you KEEP re-listing your suspicious website on your profile page...   Dodgy

Thou SHALT inherit...

DAS BANHAMMER!

[Image: banhammer_zpsuz8frrqe.jpg]  Thou HAST been warned... again...   Dodgy