Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
XDM 5.25 in .40 S&W

[Image: IMG_20140616_183327_zpsplqriera.jpg]
i just finished building this today.
This is my first AR, not counting my S&W 15-22.
It's built on an Anderson Rifles lower, upper, lower parts kit, buffer tube, upper parts, bcg, and a chrome lined barrel with a 1/7 twist.
I used a Strike Industries 13" megafins 2 handguard, gas tube, low profile gas block, charging handle, venom flash hider, and fang trigger guard.
the stock is the minimalist stock by Battlelink.
I weaved the sling myself. It is on temporary loan from my 15-22, as is the "tacticool" items like the laser/flashlight and utg red/green dot scope. i have not decided on permanent optics or a forward grip for it yet. the 45 degree offset sights were some cheapies my wife bought, trying to be nice. i'll run those for a little while then upgrade to magpul.

[Image: DSC_1791_zps0cbebbfb.jpg]
Nice rifle. Ditch the UTG stuff, and it'll be even better! Wink
thanks and yeah, that's just crappy stuff i bought for the 15-22...it wasn't on very long before i put on a traditional scope. i'm not sure what i want yet, i'm leaning towards a nikon scope.
Nice Boomstick.
New-to-me Wilson CQB. Built in 2002, with only 600 rounds through it.
[Image: DSC_0022.jpg]

And a trusty old TRP.
[Image: DSC_0018.jpg]
(01-18-2015, 10:39 PM)IronButt Wrote: [ -> ]New-to-me Wilson CQB. Built in 2002, with only 600 rounds through it.
[Image: DSC_0022.jpg]

And a trusty old TRP.
[Image: DSC_0018.jpg]

Where's the drooling smiley?!?! [Image: shocked.gif]

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeee... Cool
New toy. Should I paint it black and mount rails to it?

[Image: 20150307_122018_zpskegyafwb.jpg]
(03-08-2015, 09:37 AM)Normanvin Wrote: [ -> ]New toy. Should I paint it black and mount rails to it?

Do, and I'll beat you to death with a Hi Point! Confused

Always wanted a Model 94 in .357 - that way, I could load it with .38 WC's, and get TWICE the capacity! Tongue

ALSO want to learn how to shoot it from horseback at a full gallop. Not entirely sure how I'd use that skill in downtown Pittsburgh in 2015, but it seems it would be fun to do nonetheless. Cool
I have never really been a lever action guy. But I am working on a trade for a win 94 32cal. Circa 1941.

And paying on two big loop ranch hands in 45 colt.