Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice guns. They almost look 3D in the pics.
these are new to me as of 4-26. i am the second owner of each. my dad was the first. both were purchased pre-1985, but i don't know exactly when. neither has had more than 20 or 25 rounds through them. dad was not one for handguns, but he had these. damn zombie got dad in Oct. 2010.

the first is my "dream" gun as it was that gun that i only saw a handful of times, but asked many times to shoot. only once did he help a very young me shoot it. i got to put one round downrange from the only box of shells he ever bought for it. until mom gave it to me, i did not know anything about it other than it was a .357 magnum. now i know it is a S&W model 586, .357 magnum. the enigma that dad unknowingly created with this gun caused a some wood when mom pulled the box out of the gun cabinet. i had asked if i could buy it from her. she said no, you can have it, just come get it. here are some not so good pics...
[Image: DSC01751.jpg]
[Image: DSC01752.jpg]

The other gun that she gave me today is Remington XP100 chambered in .221 Remington Fireball. never heard of that size? neither had I even though i had held this gun probably 10-15 times a youngin. No one manufactures the ammo for what i had loving called the "laser gun" in my formative years. When i was at moms today to get the gun among other things, i thought i was getting the revolver. instead she hands over this one. my heart sank a little as it was not "the gun" but still had memories of dad attached to it so i was good. she asked if it was the right gun and i so no, but i would take it as i had memories of it also. she said she didn't know of any more handguns and asked if i knew where he might have kept it. It was always in the bottom of the gun cabinet in the back. After a few minutes of looking she pulls out a S&W box with the revolver in it. That's when the chubby started...lol. anyway, here is the Remington "laser gun".
[Image: DSC01753.jpg]
[Image: DSC01754.jpg]

i told her to give the remington to my brother. she was adamant that he would not want it and had to twist my arm to bring both guns home with me...lol
Nice guns, and the memories are definitely worth more than anything. I have an old Stevens single shot 12 gauge that was my grandfathers. It isn't worth shit, but it'll never leave my possession....
This is my new Kel-Tec PLR16
It fires 5.56 NATO uses AR mags
And is Very Light
I have added a Troy Claymore muzzle brake
A Red Lion Precision Fore end and inner thread cover
magpul rails
mag pul AFG in O.D.
and 2 Troy rail covers
This thing shoots like a .38 and Spits Fire like a Dragon
I Frickin Love it !
[Image: 001.jpg]
Deutsch
(05-09-2012, 04:36 PM)Deutsch Wrote: [ -> ]This is my new Kel-Tec PLR16
It fires 5.56 NATO uses AR mags
And is Very Light
I have added a Troy Claymore muzzle brake
A Red Lion Precision Fore end and inner thread cover
magpul rails
mag pul AFG in O.D.
and 2 Troy rail covers
This thing shoots like a .38 and Spits Fire like a Dragon
I Frickin Love it !
[Image: 001.jpg]
Deutsch

Looks Nice. Good purchase.
my ar's
Semi-custom builds
[Image: 2012-06-02_11-37-55_113.jpg]
Mrs. Prime Predator <-- Check the link in my last AR15 Build Post for more.
[Image: 2012-05-06_14-57-35_300.jpg]
Still working on her, but she's about 85% complete.
I also have the pistol version to her as well.

[Image: P6130006.jpg]
(06-13-2012, 04:59 PM)Moebrown20 Wrote: [ -> ]Still working on her, but she's about 85% complete.
I also have the pistol version to her as well.

[Image: P6130006.jpg]

LMAO! Is that a functional blade under that butt stock?? I would be scared shitless to cut myself if so..
^^^ Agreed, never seen a stock like that!