Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is what I have for my protection.

Weatherby .308
12 gauge shotgun curser Model 8 Round max
Puma .22 with 50 round drum
CMMG M4 LE model with Slide Fire Bump Stock
Missing in photo is my Wife’s 380 Bodyguard with integrated laser
[Image: 2128oi8.jpg]
Updated family photo.

[Image: 23hvam0.jpg]
Nice sword.
(02-02-2012, 04:18 PM)Matty Wrote: [ -> ]Nice sword.

LOL is that Anduril??

I see we have a LOTR fan in here.
(02-02-2012, 11:28 PM)sgt_geist Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2012, 04:18 PM)Matty Wrote: [ -> ]Nice sword.

LOL is that Anduril??

I see we have a LOTR fan in here.

Narsil, to be precise.

I just picked this up for a customer. He bought it for his wife for her go to handgun for the Zpoc. It's a 38 Super caliber.

[Image: 2012-02-03_11-18-11_617.jpg]

I've been thinking of bringing in a couple of the Turkish built 1911s sold under the InterArms brand. I know There are some real good Turkish Over unders on the market in shotgun, rifle and mixed calibers. Anyone have any experience with the Turkish 1911?
[Image: 12188.jpg]
I love the 38 super, too bad it isn't more commonly available, or I'd have one already..... I'm not sure about those Turkish 1911's, I'd have to hold it and see it and shoot it for a while....
(02-03-2012, 03:52 PM)FedUpCop Wrote: [ -> ]I love the 38 super, too bad it isn't more commonly available, or I'd have one already..... I'm not sure about those Turkish 1911's, I'd have to hold it and see it and shoot it for a while....

I did some reading and found that the Turkish 1911 is the same as the Umarex USA Regent 100. One of the 1911 forums has an ezine article on it.
About 2 or 3 years ago the Filipino 1911s like Merto Arms and ARMSCOR/Rock Island Armory were taking hits from "Elite" 1911 buyers. They've squeezed out a nice niche. I personally own a Metro Arms Firestorm DLX and love it. I think I may have to give this new addition a try.
I know a few people who have Rock Island 1911's, and they love them. Granted, it's not a Kimber or other "Elite" 1911, but at a quarter of the price no one really expects them to be. They seem to be pretty solid and I haven't heard any complaints, except from people who own Kimbers.....
(02-03-2012, 11:52 PM)FedUpCop Wrote: [ -> ]I know a few people who have Rock Island 1911's, and they love them. Granted, it's not a Kimber or other "Elite" 1911, but at a quarter of the price no one really expects them to be. They seem to be pretty solid and I haven't heard any complaints, except from people who own Kimbers.....

Yeah, I know a few Kimber owners who complained about their Kimbers too.