Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-03-2011, 08:02 AM)JesterPgh Wrote: [ -> ]The essentials;
[Image: ZedsDead.jpg]

Is the Eotech on BACKWARDS?

(10-03-2011, 11:49 PM)Lycanthrope Wrote: [ -> ]Is the Eotech on BACKWARDS?

I don't believe its an Eotech.
It's not an Eotech. It's a Sightmark Ultra Shot QD reflex sight. I'll review it once I get to actually use it. It's fairly light, 5.7 ounces, has 5 brightness settings, and doesn't take up much space. It's supposed to be rated for up to .50 BMG, has 1MOA adjustments, and 4 reticle patterns. It's a pretty solid little piece, and came factory with a quick mount/detach lever.

I haven't had any issues with the Korean made mag yet; although who knows what will happen over time. I've used Beta's in the past, they too were hit or miss most of the time.
[Image: 4c55e74b.jpg]
(10-03-2011, 02:20 PM)jahwarrior72 Wrote: [ -> ]nice.
two questions:

1. how did you manage to snag the Ruger? no one has them in stock, anywhere.

2. how many rounds do you have through it so far?

1. I walked into gander mountain and said i want that one and got it on the spot. I had actually looked at multiple manufacters but decided with the ruger.

2. Around 200-250 flawless rounds.
(10-04-2011, 12:26 AM)JesterPgh Wrote: [ -> ]It's not an Eotech. It's a Sightmark Ultra Shot QD reflex sight. I'll review it once I get to actually use it. It's fairly light, 5.7 ounces, has 5 brightness settings, and doesn't take up much space. It's supposed to be rated for up to .50 BMG, has 1MOA adjustments, and 4 reticle patterns. It's a pretty solid little piece, and came factory with a quick mount/detach lever.

I haven't had any issues with the Korean made mag yet; although who knows what will happen over time. I've used Beta's in the past, they too were hit or miss most of the time.

Make sure you post your review on the Sightmark sight. I'm debating putting a Dot or Holo on my AR pistol and want something affordable but accurate.

(10-03-2011, 02:20 PM)jahwarrior72 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2011, 07:38 PM)luigi Wrote: [ -> ]These are my currents

Ruger SR1911
[Image: DSCF0035.jpg]

nice. two questions:

1. how did you manage to snag the Ruger? no one has them in stock, anywhere.

2. how many rounds do you have through it so far?

I can get in a couple different manufacturer's 1911 pistols. It all depends on what you want to spend.
A basic Filipino Made American Classic Government starting at $450 + trans and sales Tax for Pa resident.
Taurus, Citadel, Para, Sig, Taylor & Co and the R1 are available.

If it is in stock on the Sports South Site I can get it. They also have limited amounts of Colt 1911 70 series and 1911-1991 series in stock.

[Image: M4AR15.jpg?t=1319856476]

I finally finished my AR15 (bottom). I would have had it done in Sept, but my apartment flooded and I had to move out for a month. I based it off the AR that was used in Punisher War Zone. The above picture is my Colt M4 I got last year. I still have the 37mm launcher too.
(10-28-2011, 09:52 PM)ZombieDon Wrote: [ -> ][Image: M4AR15.jpg?t=1319856476]

I finally finished my AR15 (bottom). I would have had it done in Sept, but my apartment flooded and I had to move out for a month. I based it off the AR that was used in Punisher War Zone. The above picture is my Colt M4 I got last year. I still have the 37mm launcher too.

Nice dude. I like the build and it does look like Frank Castle's piece.
I finished a complete PSA lower for a guy last month. He matched it up with an Oly Arms complete upper he grabbed for $300. He walked away with a complete AR for under $600. The deals are out there.
FYI, I'll be setting up at the Harrisburg Show on Dec. 10 and 11. Hope to see some folks there.

New addition to the family. Beretta 96

[attachment=646]
[attachment=648]
[attachment=647]
[attachment=645]

Here's the kiddos...
[Image: IMG_2077-1.jpg]