Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-29-2011, 10:58 PM)PRIME_Ω_PREDATOR Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2011, 10:19 AM)plyfireno2 Wrote: [ -> ]im thinking about getting an ar but i dont know if i want to buy one already built or build it myself

For Sale
[Image: DelTon2.jpg]

Pm me with a price and we'll talk
[attachment=560]

Introducing Helena

Taking her for a spin tomorrow at the range on 93 around sevenish if you're nasty.
dunno where that is.. come to a range up here
(07-09-2011, 01:14 PM)The_Colonel Wrote: [ -> ]dunno where that is.. come to a range up here

looks like an AK. it's probably the ak-74 that someone was selling on the forums the other day.
(07-09-2011, 09:04 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2011, 01:14 PM)The_Colonel Wrote: [ -> ]dunno where that is.. come to a range up here

looks like an AK. it's probably the ak-74 that someone was selling on the forums the other day.

He was talking about the range.
It is, and then some.
3/3 HS w/ 1inch groups @ 100 yds.
Mega boner.

WOOT!! Finally got my NEW Sig Sauer P229 SAS Gen. 2 in 9mm with night sights. When I get the pics Ill post em up along with the AR-7 I put a deposit down on; hopefully Il get the AR-7 soon.
I just picked up this NIB Eotech from a guy over on poofa for $320 including shipping. Took off the 3-9 scope and threw this on with the Midwest Industries BUIS. Now I have EoTechs on my AR and AK.... Yay for me!
Nice set up. I have an EOTECH XPS2 and Midwest Industries BUIS on my AR. I love em.

(07-20-2011, 12:05 PM)YukonDon Wrote: [ -> ]I just picked up this NIB Eotech from a guy over on poofa for $320 including shipping. Took off the 3-9 scope and threw this on with the Midwest Industries BUIS. Now I have EoTechs on my AR and AK.... Yay for me!

[attachment=581]
Destroyer of worlds

[attachment=582]
Thanks to KG i got to spend 6 hours at the range breaking her in properly today. Well worth it hearing that steel report at a distance consistently.
(08-05-2011, 10:17 PM)Chicago Ted Wrote: [ -> ]Destroyer of worlds

Thanks to KG i got to spend 6 hours at the range breaking her in properly today. Well worth it hearing that steel report at a distance consistently.

Range time is invaluable. My new build. I put it together from the bare receivers. I'm waiting on the flip up sites. Bought some made by a company right in Pa. CAA.
[Image: 2011-08-03_22-17-02_550.jpg]