Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure there is one under all that stuff, Maybe even a spoon!
[Image: DSCN0357.jpg]
I found a decent deal on these, $25. Next step will be the VFG.

[Image: Picture001.jpg]
[Image: Picture006.jpg]
hey NWI

i found the whole kit for $93 on brownells. not sure if they have any left or it was just a promo. i got the trigger guard, pistol grip, the stock, the vertical grip and forearm in od green
[Image: IMG_20110228_200047.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20110228_200041.jpg]
[attachment=396]Just picked up this Ruger 10/22 the other day. It was new, unfired with (2) 25 rd mags for $240.
Dang Mdesimo! Looks like I missed out! they want $119 for them now
(03-08-2011, 08:33 AM)mdesimo514 Wrote: [ -> ]hey NWI

i found the whole kit for $93 on brownells. not sure if they have any left or it was just a promo. i got the trigger guard, pistol grip, the stock, the vertical grip and forearm in od green

I was thinking of getting one of those types of handguards in black for my M4. If the bottom piece is off how much hangs down. I have a 37mm launcher and I want to change out the typical guard for it.
(03-09-2011, 08:22 AM)ZombieDon Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking of getting one of those types of handguards in black for my M4. If the bottom piece is off how much hangs down. I have a 37mm launcher and I want to change out the typical guard for it.

[Image: moehandguardsopen.jpg]
[Image: HPIM1067.jpg]
Just got the GSG-5 this morning at the Harrisburg Gun Show.
[Image: HPIM1066.jpg]
And here is my pegboard. I am going to have to get a new one for the next set of guns.
New addition to the load out.
Mossberg 500