Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i believe my beginer set is complete.

a pair of 9mms, pair of .22s, winchester 30-30, throwing hawk, coldsteel trench hawk, ka-bar cutlass machete, and a crowbar
[Image: IMG_0307.jpg]

and the newest addition mossberg 500
[Image: IMG_0369.jpg]
Very nice, did you shoot it yet!
Night time anyone
[Image: gallery_1_1_242968.gif]
Shit...that's about 4500 bux laying right there...
Very nice watson!
My latest purchase..... my first M1 Garand. The pictures are dark...the wood is actually lighter and in very good shape. The MW is a 1 and the TE is about a 2+, so the barrel is in excellent shape. Can't wait to get out to the range.
can't go wrong with a soild M1
(01-25-2011, 09:20 AM)YukonDon Wrote: [ -> ]My latest purchase..... my first M1 Garand. The pictures are dark...the wood is actually lighter and in very good shape. The MW is a 1 and the TE is about a 2+, so the barrel is in excellent shape. Can't wait to get out to the range.

I'm thinking one of these will be my next purchase as well.
Heading to a gun-show tomorrow, and Sunday as well, hoping to pick something up.
I need to stop goofing around and get some pics up! I lost the power cord to my camera so its dead in the water......
Ok so I was wondering why everytime I click on this topic it says error not found. Any ideas??