Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DPMS 5.56mm Sportical with Surefire Rail System, Red/ Green Dot Sight, Fore Grip, Strobe/Steady Weapon Light, Flip-up Front/Rear Sights and Ergo-Grip

'02 Olympic Arms "PCR"

Bought it as shown... need to get some optics for it, and maybe a few other accessories.
[Image: f07lux.jpg]
(12-30-2010, 09:19 AM)Crowd Control Wrote: [ -> ]'02 Olympic Arms "PCR"

Bought it as shown... need to get some optics for it, and maybe a few other accessories.
[Image: f07lux.jpg]

Midwest Industries has decent BUIS (back up iron sights) I tried some cheap flip up sights from sportsman's guide. The rear sight was a keeper but the front sight went away. I picked up a locking flip up front sight from Midwest Industries. I went with the shorter rail version of the sight cuz the normal height cheap front sight wouldn't drop the front sight post low enough. You can find decent Eotech prices at Amazon. They had a $30 and $50 rebate depending on model. It may have expired with the new year though. I got rid of the single point sling on my new build and added a double point tactical sliding sling. [Image: 12-17-10.jpg] It is more versatile. This is the group I got before I tweaked the sites.
[Image: Tulagoldtigerrem3.jpg] I didn't take any pics after I tweaked the zero but I will take some if I get out this weekend. Hope it doesn't rain too much.
At what range was that group shot at?
(01-01-2011, 09:51 PM)kiltedguard Wrote: [ -> ]At what range was that group shot at?

100 yards Iron sights. It was before I had her sighted in right. I'll post some new pics possibly monday.

Thanks for the info, Prime.
I was going to get back up iron sights anyway. I do not want any battery powered optics.
Ill look into those ones you suggested.
(01-03-2011, 06:53 PM)Crowd Control Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the info, Prime.
I was going to get back up iron sights anyway. I do not want any battery powered optics.
Ill look into those ones you suggested.

I like the Eotech I bought. It is the first Battery optic I've ever owned. I like that it can be co-witnessed with the Irons. Battery dies the irons get flipped up.

Got a nice barrel extension from Cobray Company, for my M11/9.

[Image: 2s7gwmg.jpg]
With that very nice barell extention you are now set to bump fire. Hold the front tight and a light grip on the handle with a stiff trigger finger, then let the brass fly!
[Image: PICT0350-2.jpg]