Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought slingshots were the only thing legal in NJ
(11-17-2010, 03:53 PM)kiltedguard Wrote: [ -> ]The barrel and the bayonet lug are covered in rust on that M1Carbine. You might want to take care of that.

Yeah, when I took the picture, it was right after I went on leave and right before I left for deployment. At the time, the storage options sucked, and I had his bad outdoor shed I rented. The cases didn't do much to keep condensation out. Needless to say, the issue was rectified before I left.
(11-20-2010, 08:45 PM)AWS2111 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought slingshots were the only thing legal in NJ

No, that's England. But out wonderfully elected politicians are trying, though i'll be long gone if that happens.
(11-20-2010, 08:45 PM)AWS2111 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought slingshots were the only thing legal in NJ

Legal only if you dont have a wrist strap on the sling shot! Aparently that makes it dangerous in nJ..........
Newest piece of hardware. This one took some searching to find, but on ly took a Glock 19 to get!

[Image: Walther3.jpg]

[Image: Walther1.jpg]

4 12 rounders, 2 10 rounders, a box (really 4 boxes) of hollow points, and a GD Twinkie!
The rumors of a GD'd twinkie are lies! I so no yellow spongy bastards!
Okay, I finished my recent AR build. Del Ton M-4 Kit with Ergo Ambi Grip, Back Up Iron Sites, Aero Precision stripped lower receiver, Eotech XPS2 Hollow site, Adams Arms Piston kit, Midwest Industries MCTAR 20P ff quadrail, single point sling. Zeroed it in today and its shooting just right. The Del Ton shoots some tight groups. Wish I did this a long time ago.

[Image: M4gery19.jpg]
[Image: M4gery16.jpg]
I like my Del-ton barrel on my A2 build. That's a great looking setup, the only thing it needs is flip up sights.
(12-05-2010, 10:01 PM)AWS2111 Wrote: [ -> ]I like my Del-ton barrel on my A2 build. That's a great looking setup, the only thing it needs is flip up sights.

Thanks and they are flip up sites. Big Grin

(12-05-2010, 09:26 PM)PRIME_Ω_PREDATOR Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I finished my recent AR build. Del Ton M-4 Kit with Ergo Ambi Grip, Back Up Iron Sites, Aero Precision stripped lower receiver, Eotech XPS2 Hollow site, Adams Arms Piston kit, Midwest Industries MCTAR 20P ff quadrail, single point sling. Zeroed it in today and its shooting just right. The Del Ton shoots some tight groups. Wish I did this a long time ago.

[Image: M4gery19.jpg]
[Image: M4gery16.jpg]

Nice weapon! I am trying to complete my AR10 into a SASS. I need a scope and a bi pod. Hopefully for Christmas I will get enough gift certificates to replace the scope on my Rem 700 in 308. Then Ill switch scopes and put the new one on the 700 and the old one on the AR10. The scope on the 700 is good enough to touch 3 rounds at 100 yards. I wanna make just one hole with 3 rounds Big Grin