Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
This thread is for pictures of ZRT Team Member's Armaments.

Can be ANYTHING tuned for zombie slaying. Guns, Knives, Swords, Bats. Try to keep it limited to hand held stuff.

Enjoy!

I'll start it off
[Image: ARparts009.jpg]
[Image: Desk.jpg]
I could have drug out more ammo, but I don't feel like dragging it all out or dumping loose everywhere.
I'm sure everyone gets the idea. Big Grin
[Image: SDC10712.jpg]
Asmodeus6 Wrote:I could have drug out more ammo, but I don't feel like dragging it all out or dumping loose everywhere.
I'm sure everyone gets the idea. Big Grin
[Image: SDC10712.jpg]
nice sheets :lol:
Here's just a few of my favorite zombie stomping weapons!

[Image: 358048b0beede415c.jpg]
Thanks!

What's next? Not sure...I'd like to get an M1, or an M14 maybe even an FAL. I gotta get some fun money saved up first, though!
Ha, my envelope is empty at the moment! Had to dip in to bu xmas gifts for the kids...

Hopefully I'll have a good income tax return to play with! Big Grin
I finally bothered to get a digital camera, so here's my new Bushmaster M4. I might get around to some other pics later.

[Image: DSCN0003.jpg]

And I don't think I want to know why you have a soviet flag.
nepawolf Wrote:I finally bothered to get a digital camera, so here's my new Bushmaster M4. I might get around to some other pics later.

[Image: DSCN0003.jpg]

And I don't think I want to know why you have a soviet flag.

If that flag bothers you...

Lazy don't post ANY of the other pics. He'll shit a bird.
:lol:

Nice rifle!
Sicario
That digi / eske paint job looks good. That's a 5.45 AK. What make / origin?

I picked up a new AK in the last couple days as well. AMD 65. I can't help myself...
Big Grin
[Image: SDC10985.jpg]
Ok, finally took some new pics. Here's some of mine and destroyer's collections.
[Image: ccwall.jpg]
[Image: coffee_table.jpg]
[Image: lrwall.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11