Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nothing compared to what you guys are posting, but its all I can do on a budget. Just picked up a carbine for some close quarters zombie killing Big Grin

[Image: Hi-point995.jpg]
[attachment=327][attachment=328][attachment=329][attachment=330][attachment=331][attachment=332]Like I said in my profile....I am all about the knives.
http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc469/bonehed927/
(09-23-2010, 03:06 PM)vjf915 Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing compared to what you guys are posting, but its all I can do on a budget. Just picked up a carbine for some close quarters zombie killing Big Grin

Nothing wrong with owning a Hi Point,if it goes bang every time you squeeze the trigger and hits what your aiming at, it's just as good as a rifle costing 10 times as much.

They are the American version of the AK.

Use it.

Abuse it.

And still shoot it.

ive officially put 500+ rounds thru it, FMJ, HP and wadcutters. i now deem this gun Zombie ready. oh and it looks purdy with the new grips i put on.

[Image: 209278fa.jpg]
[Image: Build.jpg]
My recent finished 1911 home build in 45 acp

[Image: myguns.jpg]
What I currently have on hand.

I'll be building an AR 15 with a piston kit this winter. I'll post pics through out the build.
(09-29-2010, 09:47 AM)redeye202 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2010, 03:06 PM)vjf915 Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing compared to what you guys are posting, but its all I can do on a budget. Just picked up a carbine for some close quarters zombie killing Big Grin

Nothing wrong with owning a Hi Point,if it goes bang every time you squeeze the trigger and hits what your aiming at, it's just as good as a rifle costing 10 times as much.

They are the American version of the AK.

Use it.

Abuse it.

And still shoot it.

Thank you sir! I want to eventually get a CX4 Storm, when my wallet says its okay. Really wanted a 9mm carbine, and was able to pick this up for a great price.....couldnt turn it down. I will definitely shoot it until I can pick up a CX4.

I had a Hi Point a while back. I put an ATI stock on it. It was very accurate with the cheap BARSKA red dot I put on it. A buddy liked it so much and talked about it so much I gave it to him. I'd have no problem buying another. The only thing that I didn't like about the Hi Point carbines was the lack of high cap mags from the manufacturer. I bought one of the after-market 15 round mags and it was ok. Good, accurate, durable and inexpensive. I'd like to see Hi Point make a Bull-Pup design in 5.56.
Going back in time with this one:
Swiss K-31. (7.5x55 Swiss).

I apologize for the cell-phone quality photos. Can't find USB cord for digital camera.
You can find better photos on the web, if you want to see details.

[Image: 20fcby0.jpg]

[Image: 2vb1qvm.jpg]

[Image: r7ndk7.jpg]

Nice rifle. I saw a few of those at a guys warehouse near Pittsburgh. Dan's Ammo in Apollo, Pa. By a few I mean several cases. He had Aero Precision stripped AR lowers for $59.99 but sold out recently. I got 2 there, one for my build and one for a friend. The guy regularly hits the Euro surplus sales and always has something decent.

(10-18-2010, 10:34 PM)Crowd Control Wrote: [ -> ]Going back in time with this one:
Swiss K-31. (7.5x55 Swiss).

I apologize for the cell-phone quality photos. Can't find USB cord for digital camera.
You can find better photos on the web, if you want to see details.

[Image: 20fcby0.jpg]

[Image: 2vb1qvm.jpg]

[Image: r7ndk7.jpg]

Got a new carry handle. Wasn't my first choice but it was free and better than having no rear sight. Anyways, pics Big Grin

[Image: PICT0278.jpg]
[Image: PICT0281.jpg]
[Image: PICT0280.jpg]
[Image: PICT0279.jpg]