Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now...when we deployed with the M110...we bought the magpull stock...it mates up beautifully...an functional .... much more so...all the same...both...are nice...
Yah, I'm thinking about getting the Magpul stock. The sniper in The Losers has a Magpul stock on his Mk11.

Here's another couple pics of my snipers. It's an MSG90A1 DMR. This is probably the closest you can get to a real MSG90A1 DMR. It's actually built from a PSG-1. The PSG-1 barrel was turned down to the profile of the MSG90A1. It has the MSG90 Flash Hider, quick detach scope, as well as all correct MSG90 parts. The MSG90A1 was built as a lighter sniper relative to the PSG-1. Also, the MSG90 can accept a full auto lower, where a PSG-1 is Semi-Auto only. My PSG-1 is pictured below for reference.

[Image: MSG90A1.jpg]

[Image: PSG1.jpg]

Damn you must have a lot of coin for these guns.
I likes me a long gun...what kinda glass is on that MSG? S&B? I don't recognize it.
It's a Hensoldt 3-10 scope on a quick detach mount. The new MSG90A2's may have the S&B. The new PSGA1 sport the S&B and has the charging handle changed as to not interfere with the scope.
S&B....now there is some pretty glass. I just bought a Nightforce for my .338. I didn't have the cash for the german glass. Hensoldt has a reticle pattern I'm not too thrilled with. Leopold is played out. It's shit tactical glass.
(09-06-2010, 06:14 PM)MichaelVain Wrote: [ -> ]Yah, I'm thinking about getting the Magpul stock. The sniper in The Losers has a Magpul stock on his Mk11.

Here's another couple pics of my snipers. It's an MSG90A1 DMR. This is probably the closest you can get to a real MSG90A1 DMR. It's actually built from a PSG-1. The PSG-1 barrel was turned down to the profile of the MSG90A1. It has the MSG90 Flash Hider, quick detach scope, as well as all correct MSG90 parts. The MSG90A1 was built as a lighter sniper relative to the PSG-1. Also, the MSG90 can accept a full auto lower, where a PSG-1 is Semi-Auto only. My PSG-1 is pictured below for reference.

[Image: MSG90A1.jpg]

[Image: PSG1.jpg]

So, the MSG is not the PTR made version I take it. I guess that means I can't trade an Uzi and 50 mags for it?Big Grin
(12-08-2009, 12:49 AM)FireGS Wrote: [ -> ]Here we go, the whole nine yards... minus a Yugo Underfold AK I got today.

[Image: Collection1web.jpg]

Whew!

Dam.... u must have a great job
OHHhhhh!!! A lovely K98 and M1 Garands.. I also love the P90, but I hate the civilian version with that ugly barrel sticking out.
(09-20-2010, 09:26 AM)sgt_geist Wrote: [ -> ]OHHhhhh!!! A lovely K98 and M1 Garands.. I also love the P90, but I hate the civilian version with that ugly barrel sticking out.

the p90 is 1 ugly gun..I wouldn't pass up an opportunity to shoot 1 though.

I shot mythaeus's fs2000 a few weeks ago and it was a blast!