Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah the 887 is pretty much a specialty weapon. It cost more, has a very defined purpose, and its practically if not entirely impossible to get accessories for. Just get an 870 and you can do whatever you want to her, and she won't even complain
gun.runner..you had me drooling for a bit there..nice guns.
Do I see a Springfield 1901 in there with a bayonet on it? LOL. Why dont you give that gun an updated WWII scope something a tad smaller in size.
I love that M1A....very nice collection!
(08-23-2010, 03:07 PM)sgt_geist Wrote: [ -> ]Do I see a Springfield 1901 in there with a bayonet on it? LOL. Why dont you give that gun an updated WWII scope something a tad smaller in size.

It a "replica" Marine Sniper 1903A1 Springfield. It's a Armory rework from after the war. It has a USMC Segley barrel. A good shooter but no 'serious' collector value. I was going for the original 1903A1 Marine Sniper 1941 configuration that went to Guadalcanal. It's the right scope but at a higher power. (Unertl 1-1/4" Target) I got a 12x on her, the real deal is 8x (and marked USMC Sniper) but goes for about $6500 more that what I paid for the 12x. Still fun to shoot groundhogs with at 300.

I replica'd some new stuff too. Here is a Vietnam era M40 Sniper.

I am meeting up with a guy to test fire this baby out tomorrow. Hopefully I like, it Im pretty excited to get my hands on it and try her out. If everything checks out, I will be trading my MP15-22+$100 for this + 3 mags. Its relatively new, only about 200 rounds through it......

[Image: file.php?id=1918]
(08-23-2010, 08:12 PM)Gun.Runner Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2010, 03:07 PM)sgt_geist Wrote: [ -> ]Do I see a Springfield 1901 in there with a bayonet on it? LOL. Why dont you give that gun an updated WWII scope something a tad smaller in size.

It a "replica" Marine Sniper 1903A1 Springfield. It's a Armory rework from after the war. It has a USMC Segley barrel. A good shooter but no 'serious' collector value. I was going for the original 1903A1 Marine Sniper 1941 configuration that went to Guadalcanal. It's the right scope but at a higher power. (Unertl 1-1/4" Target) I got a 12x on her, the real deal is 8x (and marked USMC Sniper) but goes for about $6500 more that what I paid for the 12x. Still fun to shoot groundhogs with at 300.

Its still a pretty rifle. Big Grin
(08-30-2010, 11:44 PM)sgt_geist Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2010, 08:12 PM)Gun.Runner Wrote: [ -> ]

Its still a pretty rifle. Big Grin

Thanks! Blush
i got me something new for my birthday, from myself of course.

[Image: 50e4f2d4.jpg]
Wooohoooo, brought it home. Have a new toy!!