Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice 50. can't beat a 50 for portable power enough to stop most vehicles.
don't even have to hit the target to do some serious damage lol. you could scare alot of ppl who hear that bitch fire 1 round. oh look at the time i have a cake in the oven time to go. lol
(08-04-2010, 07:20 PM)Sleeper Wrote: [ -> ][Image: l52ce50e40a8c4206b8de37.jpg]

Just one of the small collection...

that'll reach out and touch someone..
Gotta love it...... Wink
AT&T reach out and touch someone lol
(08-05-2010, 08:23 PM)mdesimo514 Wrote: [ -> ]AT&T reach out and touch someone lol

I like the Verizon 1 better...

"Can you hear me now? good!"
I like...I'll take a chey tac though...
(07-24-2010, 04:46 PM)chris13 Wrote: [ -> ]Im going to take pictures of my stake knives Smile
and slingshot. Lol

This is America Chris! By the age og 13 you should have 1 shotgun, 1 .22 , and 1 deer rifle. By 16 you should have at least 1 semi auto rifle. Then when you turn 21 the skys the limit! Take those steak knives back to the kitchen. Take the sling shot and put it you B.O.B. .
One day it may save your life!
a repost from the other site.

well i had gotten a hell of a deal on a pretty good WASR 10/63 a while back.
after shooting it for a while i felt like it didnt fit me enough. modifications were needed to make it mine.

original setup. standard run of the mill Rommy 10/63
[Image: 6586b5c2-1.jpg]

after some fiddling and buying parts, im now 95% done. still waiting on some sort of micro red dot to put on it.
installed parts are:
Command Arms Pistol Grip and Buttstock. it shoulders so much nicer now and the pistol grip was changed to fit my mitt.
UltiMak gas tube rail.
new lower hand guard
AK-74 style muzzle brake.
Tapco Mags.

[Image: b7cb4945-1.jpg]
[Image: d30c173f-1.jpg]
[Image: 9395fc97-1.jpg]
very nice, rovert.