Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's the most fin to shoot gun I own to be honest and is very accurate.

Do it. I'm probably running accessories on that thing that come close to the cost of the gun itself, but when it's that fun to shoot, I don't care. Wink
Well unfortunately I dont have that much money to throw at it. And Im looking to start saving up for a pistol for when I turn 21 in 4 months. But to me, gripping the foregrip just wasnt comfortable, so Im at least going to get the vertical grip. Probably just get a cheapy from cheaper than dirt Big Grin
Yeah, the bolt locks back, etc. Pretty neat little plinking / training tool.
I paid about $430 for mine at a gun show, which is about a third of the price of my full AR and about the same price as my Glock 22. Ammo, now that's another issue! Wink
Yea I paid $450 for mine at the local store.
[Image: 4643306748_b336a518f6_b.jpg]
Nice...I like that white backstrap... I too sport an M&P...great shooting pistol.
That is a pink backstrap. I think that it is Julie Golob's signature pistol(?). I carry a MP as well. .45, and I love it.
The pink backstrap on the M&P's were from them being the breast cancer ones. That's why there's a ribbon on the slide. Everytime someone buys one new, IIRC it was $50 or $100 S&W gave to help fight breast cancer.
(05-27-2010, 09:53 AM)effaell Wrote: [ -> ]That is a pink backstrap. I think that it is Julie Golob's signature pistol(?). I carry a MP as well. .45, and I love it.

I have one on a duty belt I use for working on my trucks or doing other filthy stuff. They're pretty nice guns for a plastic gun.Tongue
Oh yeah, well I wear a duty belt to hold my duty belt that carries the MP and a Glock, all while having a Springer XD and a Sig 2340 in ankle holsters... and that's just for lounging around the house.Cool