Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-10-2009, 06:20 PM)RAVEN_5.56 Wrote: [ -> ]Another vote here for the gas piston system. The AR-15 I have pictured above is an LMT gas piston model and is an amazing weapon. Also Agree ...Pricey!!! Take Good Care and Be Safe Always.

-RAVEN_5.56-

Raven: You do have a nice AR15, but the SASS makes me drool. Great tool to "reach out and touch someone."

Raven: You do have a nice AR15, but the SASS makes me drool. Great tool to "reach out and touch someone."
[/quote]

[attachment=37]

Here's another to look at ...

-RAVEN_5.56-
Here we go, the whole nine yards... minus a Yugo Underfold AK I got today.

[Image: Collection1web.jpg]

Whew!
(02-12-2010, 02:38 PM)CRUSHER Wrote: [ -> ]ALL THESE WEAPONS WILL DO THE JOB!! MY QUESTION AT THIS TIME IN AGE WITH A LIBERAL ANTI-GUN SOCIETY (GOVERNMENT). IS IT A GOOD IDEA TO SHOW OFF OUR ARSENAL'S ON A PUBLIC FORUM WITH A MAP PIN POINTING WHERE WE LIVE. I LIVE IN A STATE THAT SUPPORTS GUN RIGHTS SO I DONT FILL THE PAIN SOME DO. I WANT TO SHOW OFF BADLY, BUT I DONT TRUST SOCIETY MORE. KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN POSTING UR GUNS FOR THE WORLD TO SEE.

SPEAK SOFTLY AND CARRY A BIG STICK - TEDDY ROOSEVELT

LOVE UR COUNTRY, BUT NEVER TRUST ITS GOVERNMENT

MOLON LABE.
[Image: taticool3.jpg]
(11-10-2009, 06:20 PM)RAVEN_5.56 Wrote: [ -> ]Another vote here for the gas piston system. The AR-15 I have pictured above is an LMT gas piston model and is an amazing weapon. Also Agree ...Pricey!!! Take Good Care and Be Safe Always.

-RAVEN_5.56-

Couldn't agree more love my LMTs'.
[Image: gallery_1_11_321684.gif]
here's what i'll be running:

Keeping the Zeds at a distance, dope out to 1400 yards:
[Image: 100_0916.jpg]

as they start getting closer, Dope out to 800 yards, faster rate of fire:
[Image: momsphotos298.jpg]

little closer, out to 300 yards, faster ROF:
[Image: 100_0917.jpg]

damn they're getting closer, 100 yards or less:
[Image: 100_1203.jpg]

last Ditch effort:
[Image: 100_1388.jpg]
Here's a new one I just finished up ...

[attachment=99][attachment=100][attachment=101]

-RAVEN_5.56-
Pelicans....thats some nice wood on the Husq....
(03-23-2010, 02:18 PM)YukonDon Wrote: [ -> ]Pelicans....thats some nice wood on the Husq....

yes sir..has a real nice grain in it.