Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saving up for this to put on the 1911.
http://www.crimsontrace.com/Home/Product...fault.aspx
[Image: yeahgunscool016-1.jpg]

Pa ZRT sector3 squad command center
left to right: yllwfvr, nepadestroyer, nepawolf
One of my favorites ...

-RAVEN_5.56-
My new "last resort" piece:

[Image: Picture024.jpg]

[Image: Picture026.jpg]

Accurate enough for headshots!

[Image: goldfinger001.jpg]

[Image: goldfinger002.jpg]

[Image: goldfinger002-1.jpg]
Update of some of my zed slayers ...

[attachment=34][attachment=35]

-RAVEN_5.56-
forgot I had some photos of past targets from the range:

This is from my XD-40 that has since been sold:
[Image: DSC01113.jpg]

Here is 1 from the same day I got CZ-85B:
[Image: DSC01117.jpg]

Last 1 here is from my CZ-85B with speer gold dot SD ammo:
[Image: DSC01119.jpg]
Ok, here is part of my collection. Up top is my in yard practice weapon....a G3 Airsoft (full auto, burst, single). Next is my AR15 from CMMG with the gas piston system, MI flip-up sights, and an armored scope with red dot laser. Below that is my Romanian AK with an EOTech 552. Lastly is the mint Yugo SKS.
Not pictured would be my long distance rifle...Remy 700 in a .270 and my Stoeger 12ga. Also out of the pic is my S&W M&P .40 and KelTec 380.
Yukon,
How do you like the CMMG gas piston? I've got an LWRC that I absolutely love, but it may be a bit too pricey to buy another. I'm thinking of putting together an SBR and using a piston conversion kit to keep the costs down. Otherwise, I may just get a piston upper receiver already put together.
(11-10-2009, 10:50 AM)PirateSteve Wrote: [ -> ]Yukon,
How do you like the CMMG gas piston? I've got an LWRC that I absolutely love, but it may be a bit too pricey to buy another. I'm thinking of putting together an SBR and using a piston conversion kit to keep the costs down. Otherwise, I may just get a piston upper receiver already put together.

The CMMG gas piston is awesome. Works flawlessly. It is pricey regardless of whether you buy it and install it or get a complete upper.
I was thinking about the SBR route myself. However, I decided I'm going to have Precision Firearms make a barrel for me that is 14" plus a pinned serrated flash hider to make it a legal 16"...but 2" shorter than a normal barrel. The serrated flash hider is compatible with the Gemtech (and other) suppressors.
Another vote here for the gas piston system. The AR-15 I have pictured above is an LMT gas piston model and is an amazing weapon. Also Agree ...Pricey!!! Take Good Care and Be Safe Always.

-RAVEN_5.56-