Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: ZRT Sector Breakdown & Sector Map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I like it. I also like the new member map. If everyone adds their self, we will better know where we are lacking membership.
i am having trouble adding myself to the map... and hey Rocketfoot you forgot to add me to sector 3 i live in Mt. Carmel.
(08-14-2009, 09:21 PM)TXDMERC73 Wrote: [ -> ]i am having trouble adding myself to the map... and hey Rocketfoot you forgot to add me to sector 3 i live in Mt. Carmel.
We will get a new list posted soon! Did you post on the PAFOA ZRT Thread? Ronnie maintains the list from there. I just copy it and post it here after fresh updates.
(08-15-2009, 05:33 AM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2009, 09:21 PM)TXDMERC73 Wrote: [ -> ]i am having trouble adding myself to the map... and hey Rocketfoot you forgot to add me to sector 3 i live in Mt. Carmel.
We will get a new list posted soon! Did you post on the PAFOA ZRT Thread? Ronnie maintains the list from there. I just copy it and post it here after fresh updates.

yes i am on the PAFOA ZRT list on Sector 3 as Ground Assault Unit
(08-18-2009, 11:01 AM)Necrophobic Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2009, 05:33 AM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]

Where is that thread located on the PAFOA site? I'd like to get added to the list....
http://forum.pafoa.org/lounge-108/33403-...-team.html
The maps are awesome
Hope you don't mind, I am updating your map a tad...

Also, I am planning on making a legend on the bottom that lists the names of the Counties in each Sector.

HOWEVER, I don't know where I can upload it at its current resolution.
6446 x 3608

PHOTOBUCKET below
[Image: pennsylvania1895pazrt.jpg]

WTF, why do they keep making it smaller?
Can you email it to me or Andrew? We can upload it to the server and shoot you the link back!
(07-05-2011, 07:19 PM)The_Colonel Wrote: [ -> ]Hope you don't mind, I am updating your map a tad...

Also, I am planning on making a legend on the bottom that lists the names of the Counties in each Sector.

HOWEVER, I don't know where I can upload it at its current resolution.
6446 x 3608

PHOTOBUCKET below
[Image: pennsylvania1895pazrt.jpg]

WTF, why do they keep making it smaller?

that's actually REALLY nice.

I'll upload it to the pazrt gallery and post a link back for you and post a link to it in the OP.

but to your other point: the reason it's being resized is because we use a plugin that forces all images to be within a certain width and height dimension. anything that is larger than that gets resized but doesn't distort the photo because you can click on the image to show the original size. we do this so people don't post photos that break the theme's width.
here's the resized link:
http://www.pazrt.com/gallery/PAZRT-Graph...a1895pazrt

original size link:
http://www.pazrt.com/gallery/var/albums/...1309920554

I updated the original post and also put out a message on our facebook page about the new map.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5