Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: SEC-4 meeting spot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I think that in case of SHTF/Z-day we should all meet at PMSC in order to group up before heading out to whatever central ZRT location is developed.

Any other good options?

I figure we all know PMSC pretty well, and we will prob get a few non-zrt group shooters as well as regular PMSC members.
There are limited gates, defensiable buildings that lock up pretty tight.

what say you?
I'll be there before we make an exodus to a better defensible location.

Suggestion - bring everything you need to survive and bring ALL weapons. Do a swap meet with people on accesories and ammunition during this time to make sure you have what you need and they have what they need.
I have a few to gather before I get there.

Any good places to land at pmsc?
:lol:
Asmodeus6 Wrote:I have a few to gather before I get there.

Any good places to land at pmsc?
:lol:

actually, if you have a helicopter, the baseball field.
Joe Smith Wrote:The IPSC bays have some good high ground with good shooting lanes to the only road in. We have some shelter up there but not as much as the combo building.

I say reinforce the gate and lodge everyone in the combo building and post shooters on the roof and the hill.

It's easy to get onto the property from areas other than the road, that gate mainly would keep cars out.

It's a lot of ground, and it's not fenced in...lots of living areas around...I still vote this as a meeting place only.
Any update on a meeting spot.
I'll be bugging out to my house. Let the hordes beat on concrete and brick.

I have a house that issetting on 2 story garages, all concrete and some with a brick facade. The lower level is Superior pre-fab concrete walls dug into the earth with standard concrete block going from the ground up 15 courses then above that is the living quarters. Dimensionally it is 38' wide and 52' deep. There are two floors of living space, and 2 floors of garage/shop with steel doors.

Where the heck would I go to get more secure than my house!? Plus I am in a country setting on 20 acres with a natural spring for water and I have 3 gas wells plumbed to the house for heating. I can survive a bit with no help from the Govt.
gonna be heading to your house then thats for sure.!! ill bring the generators. wonder if we could rig up natural gas gens off your wells.
omegac Wrote:gonna be heading to your house then thats for sure.!! ill bring the generators. wonder if we could rig up natural gas gens off your wells.
I think it can be done, but the carb on the engine needs to modified I think. I have just one small 5000W gasoline powered generator. I have used it during the storm season when power goes out for a couple days. What I do is put the geny outside and run an extension cord in the basement and up into the kitchen to a power strip and run the fridge, charge phones, plug in the furnace and water tank as well as deep freeze and just a couple lights. Like that, I can take hot showers, keep the food preserved, and warm the house during the outage.

With your concept of a natural gas geny you could go on like this until the engine died from wearing out. Who knows how short of a time that would be? Weeks? Months? Unless it was a high quality Honda engine, I don't think your going to go too long on an engine. I could be wrong?
well you could use solor power during the day. but when the shtf i dont care about cold water showers and ill probly be eating canned food.

also with the solor power crap just run a crap load of car batterys togather and charge them up. use the solor power for most important shit like lights. witht he car batterys i can get as many as needed and also can pull from cars fromt he side of the road. also along with generators from work. Should still a city bus if the shtf since most of them use natural gas.
Pages: 1 2 3 4