Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Names have been change to protect the innocent!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So yesterday my phone rings along with a strange #. Humm I think who is this with a local # that I dont know. Well suprise suprise its the X wife. Oh boy I thought what now!? So I am like hey whats up? She starts asking about what kind of gun she should get for self defense.
Now I get really puzzeld (why would she want a gun married to a cop and all. He can protect her right?) Why I ask whats up. Well X says her husband called her because a strange letter came certified in the mail. The X says five years ago she was on a federal grand jury bla bla bla...
X goes on to tell me how Mr. bad guy gets a life sentence. Well turns out Mr. bad guy was involved with some sort of Muppett mafia. So I am like why now do you need a gun five years later? X says she just got a certified letter in the mail from Mr. bad guys dad. X says the letter says we know your name and where you live you were given bad information ect. bla bla bla... X goes on to say that she was jury fore woman and read off the guilty charges. Humm so well I recommend a 38 wheel gun for her because its simple and she is medium size ect. . She goes on to tell me she was only supposed to be juror #11 and would never be found out ect. . I told her nothing is safe! X contacted the feds and all and they were baffled as to how such sensitive information could have gotten out. Turns out X and new hubby are seperated so he is no help. Looks like cheating really pays off! So we said good bye and she didnt give me an I love you (the nerve LOL) but just a thanks! Just thought I would let every one know how safe you are if you get picked for jury duty federal or not! So guys should I take a life insurance policy out on juror#1X1 or what?
Instead of a gun, she ought to become girlfriend to a biker gang.Big Grin

I take it she was anti-gun before?
(06-11-2010, 11:30 PM)nepawolf Wrote: [ -> ]Instead of a gun, she ought to become girlfriend to a biker gang.Big Grin

I take it she was anti-gun before?

The X was never anti gun she just always shot mine. She even had a LTCF. I just refuse to give her any further help. She would not make it in a biker gang LOL!
People have to get it in their heads that,you are not safe,anywhere, at any time,or at any place.
Staying alert will help.
No,i'm not a paranoid person,but i do play one in real life.
I was on a jury once, sat in the courthouse for three days before I got called to hear a case..........................on a slip and fall in a bowling alley. Lady lost her case,but I don't think I have too much to worry about. As far as the .38, like you said can't really go wrong as far as simplicity. Click and play.
Soooooo... how much did you collect on that life insurance policy?   Confused