Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: ZRT Members & Classifications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Andrewjs18;
I can understand that with growth comes a bit of confusion and lack of organization but command and control should be broken down sector wise first then region, state etc.. Just my two cents because when the SHTF we'll need an organized structure in place for training, communications, supplies, rally points if a fighting bug out is necessary etc. you get the idea. Personally I'll be staying in place as long as I can then repositioning north to sector 3 an hopefully hooking up with members there.

(04-01-2011, 01:12 AM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2011, 11:37 AM)Anon2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmmmmmm, seems this list is a bit out of date lol Big Grin

it sure is!

personally, there's far too many forum users on here now to even keep it updated.

(04-04-2011, 04:53 AM)Anon2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Andrewjs18;
I can understand that with growth comes a bit of confusion and lack of organization but command and control should be broken down sector wise first then region, state etc.. Just my two cents because when the SHTF we'll need an organized structure in place for training, communications, supplies, rally points if a fighting bug out is necessary etc. you get the idea. Personally I'll be staying in place as long as I can then repositioning north to sector 3 an hopefully hooking up with members there.

(04-01-2011, 01:12 AM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2011, 11:37 AM)Anon2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmmmmmm, seems this list is a bit out of date lol Big Grin

it sure is!

personally, there's far too many forum users on here now to even keep it updated.

if someone has the time to break down the user names in each sector and update the list, I'll be happy to update the original post, but I don't have the time right now to do it myself.
Seems to me like the day of the dinosaur out of date and usless Big Grin

These supposed list's are truly out of date No One can depend upon them "Freaking Useless", Everyone needs to do a head count in "Sector" and skills in my opinion. By the way Sector 7 reporting with first responder skills, EMT "currently Training" , computer and electronics skills over 16 years experience Tongue

Forgot too mention currently trained and state certified Fire Fighter One and am going for Fire Fighter 2/ Emt this summer Tongue
How do we get one this list? Also how do I become part of training.
(08-27-2011, 07:53 PM)the_repeat Wrote: [ -> ]How do we get one this list? Also how do I become part of training.

Dont know about the list! The Colonel is having a get together in sector 3. Ill bump it to the top.
Any more info on the get together?
Hey repeat. This list has pretty much been inactive for, well.. a long time.

Here is a link to what Opie is talking about:
http://www.pazrt.com/forum/thread-bug-ou...2#pid31772
Pages: 1 2