Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Posting your skills..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
If anyone would like to post what skills you posses and can be helpful to the team, please feel free to post them here.

I would ask that you post your skills only..
Do not post questions!
This is not a question section. If you want to ask a member a question about their skills, than PM them.
So if you post a question, don't be surprised if it is mysteriously deleted.

The point of this section is to help other members in your sector, that could be looking for help with a particular skill that you could be good at. And if the SHTF, we know what you are capable of helping the Team with.
Example: If I am looking for help in building an AK 47, I can just check out the members skills, and contact that member who knows how to build AK 47's.
This way we can all help each other out.
4 years USMC Armorer, knowledge of all weapons systems up to morters, self proclaimed expert on M-16's and M9's.
Knowledge of basics on how military instalations run, can be helpful if one were decided to be raided.
Repeat expert qualifications on M16 and M9, have actually shot machine guns and understand how to operate a belt fed open bolt weapon.
Experience driving large and armored vehicles to include 7 tons, MRAPS, school buses.
General handy man/jack of all trades for things such as wood working, electrical, plumbing.
Current arsenal is home built AR-15 and Taurus PT1911, for now...

EDIT: Forgot to mention I had three years of auto tech training at the votech in school.
1. marksman
2. auto & motorcycle mechanics
3. computer electronics & circuitry
4. shotgun & rifle cartridge reloading
6. skeet shooting/sporting clays (fast moving targets with shotgun)
-Firearms owner/enthusiast.
-Chemical weapons & small explosives knowledge.
Manufacturer of chemical weapons, diversionary grenades, and ammunitions.
1. Can surf very well
2. 13 yrs. NMCB Combat Skills Instructor (thats everything from FO, small arms, crew served, cover/concealment, landNav, and field expedient whatever)
3. 14 yrs. Firefighter and Paramedic
4. 9 yrs. Instructor for #3
5. Lived in GA! Nuff said
6. Outstanding at locating resources
7. Fair shot with everything from New Guinea Blow Gun to Calling in eight digit grid coordinates for airstrikes
8. Can tell time by the sun with a stick
1. Firefighter 7 years
2. EMT/cls/cpr etc 4 years
3. US Army 2 years (still active)
4. Good with weapons from 9mm up to 120mm
5. Can operate tanks (if we come across any lol)
6. Can work/ operate many different military vics
7. Has studied zombies for well over 5 years now
8. have studied and practiced survival skills for a long time now
(03-27-2011, 04:59 PM)kidrebel20002000 Wrote: [ -> ]1. I went undefeated in woodsball in 2007, currently still play when available.
2. I can hit a bottle cap with a .22 at 30 yards open steel sight multiple times. I don't miss...period.
3. I'm working on a Masters degree in Political Science and Environmental Science at Penn State.
4. I'm currently working on 2 different books. Self and Sustainability (how to be self sustained and still have modern conveniences) and The Complete Z-Day Survival Bible (self explanitory).
5. I can do minor repairs on vehicles, can build a power generator out scrap, duct tape, and an alternator.
5. I have a handmade .243 (heirloom). Also, .308, 20 guage, and a few other toys.
6. I can survive a week with nothing more than the clothes on my back and a multitool (always carry on person) in the woods.
7. I can speak Spanish (4 semesters Penn State + outside study).
8. I have 2 off-road vehicles (Jeep and Honda quad)
9. I have a full plan from day 1 to year 5 of apocalypse and rebuild
10. I'm an excellent public speaker. I spent 7 years in Theatre (inducted in PA's Performance Hall of Hame in Dec. 2007, for educational theatre)
11. I possess good hand-to-hand combat skills (Father ex-government agent/military taught me a lot)
12. I'm an avid hunter, fisherman, and all around outdoorsman.
13. Will be changing sectors when I move back to PSU.

nice skill set. Good luck out there.
Kidreb what sector will you be moving too?
1. 3 years exp. In both AutoCAD 2010 & 2011, and by-hand Architectural Drafting.
2. 7 years exp. In computer programming; (HTML, Visual Basic, Java, C#).
3. Excellent in math and science…
4. OCD, I keep things organized and plans are always set.
5. 6 years exp. In studying PA wildlife identification (trees, plants, animals, aquatics, etc.)
6. Have done numerous work through the PA game and fish commissions, as well as the DCNR.
7. Dropped out of Penn State Main (completed 36 credits freshman year);
was studying Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering; It wasn't where I wanted to be.
8. I know how to shoot and operate just about any firearm you hand me.
9. 8 years exp. As a licensed PA hunter…
10. I can cook, (yeah, it includes sandwiches).
11. I know what I’m doing, and I’m quick witted.
12. 12 yrs exp. In art and design classes; Strong attention to detail.

I’m young and a female, don’t hold it against me…
I’m very intelligent, and if you teach me something new, I will learn and retain it…
Any questions at all, feel free to message me; I have opinions on everything.
(08-31-2011, 06:34 PM)xVNV-NATIONx Wrote: [ -> ]I’m young and a female, don’t hold it against me…
Somebody, anybody? Naw too easy.

Welcome to the forums. Stay frosty.
Pages: 1 2 3 4