Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Posting your skills..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone would like to post what skills you posses and can be helpful to the team, please feel free to post them here.

I would ask that you post your skills only..
Do not post questions!
This is not a question section. If you want to ask a member a question about their skills, than PM them.
So if you post a question, don't be surprised if it is mysteriously deleted.

The point of this section is to help other members in your sector, that could be looking for help with a particular skill that you could be good at. And if the SHTF, we know what you are capable of helping the Team with.
Example: If I am looking for help in building an AK 47, I can just check out the members skills, and contact that member who knows how to build AK 47's.
This way we can all help each other out.
13 years of military training, first and and first responder training. Can install and maintain communications equipment.
52nd level MASTER Ninja of turning beer into USED beer!

87th level Master Ninja at turning coffee into USED coffee!   Tongue 

Can't figure out why THIS thread never took off!   Rolleyes
I thought this thread was much larger...
(12-12-2018, 03:33 AM)PRIME_Ω_PREDATOR Wrote: [ -> ]I thought this thread was much larger...

Could've been variants in other sectors as well.  I caught some Chinese spamtards scanning it one night, and it struck me as funny.   Rolleyes
(12-12-2018, 11:45 AM)The War Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2018, 03:33 AM)PRIME_Ω_PREDATOR Wrote: [ -> ]I thought this thread was much larger...

Could've been variants in other sectors as well.  I caught some Chinese spamtards scanning it one night, and it struck me as funny.   Rolleyes

Must have been in another sector.
I know this is an old thread and Sector 2 isn't very active but in hopes of sparking some interest here I go.

Current skills:
  • Homesteading
  • Hunting
  • Gunsmithing
  • General mechanics
  • Construction
  • Amateur Radio
  • Info Security

I also recently opened a new gun shop in Wellsboro.

Take Care
(12-29-2021, 07:07 PM)darkbug Wrote: [ -> ]I also recently opened a new gun shop in Wellsboro.

Take Care

Do tell, I'll be down for a roadtrip, when I get out of the nursing home!!!
(12-30-2021, 08:02 AM)The War Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2021, 07:07 PM)darkbug Wrote: [ -> ]I also recently opened a new gun shop in Wellsboro.

Take Care

Do tell, I'll be down for a roadtrip, when I get out of the nursing home!!!

Country Arms isn't currently a retail store but I can take orders and beat most competitors prices since I don't have a lot of overhead.