Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
Large ZRT Stickers - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PAZRT Official News (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-PAZRT-Official-News)
+--- Forum: ZRT Merchandise (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-ZRT-Merchandise)
+--- Thread: Large ZRT Stickers (/Thread-Large-ZRT-Stickers)

Pages: 1 2

Large ZRT Stickers - xtcjpr13 - 11-21-2011

There has been some interest in large stickers for the rear window of your car or truck. I have got a quote and need to find out if there is enough interest to fulfill the order.

The price I got would work out to $10/ sticker + $6 shipping no matter how many ordered as long as we can get close to 20 stickers sold!

***Now taking orders***

Please send payment and address through paypal to sdutter13@gmail.com

This is the design that would be used. Cut from white vinyl. 5"x20"
[Image: ivl639.png]

If you would buy one, or multiple, please let me know asap how many you would buy.

RE: Large ZRT Stickers - bonehed927 - 11-21-2011

I'll take one

RE: Large ZRT Stickers - andrewjs18 - 11-21-2011

(11-21-2011, 06:12 PM)xtcjpr13 Wrote: There has been some interest in large stickers for the rear window of your car or truck. I have got a quote and need to find out if there is enough interest to fulfill the order.

The price I got would work out to $10/ sticker + $6 shipping no matter how many ordered as long as we can get close to 20 stickers sold!

This is the design that would be used. Cut from white vinyl. 5"x20"
[Image: ivl639.png]

If you would buy one, or multiple, please let me know asap how many you would buy.

I'd strongly suggest taking pre-orders on this. That way, you have the money in hand when you're ordering the stickers.

RE: Large ZRT Stickers - xtcjpr13 - 11-21-2011

that's the plan, once i get half of the people committed it will start taking money. I feel pretty confidant that I should be able to move 20 stickers!

RE: Large ZRT Stickers - ooMEDICoo - 11-21-2011

(11-21-2011, 07:07 PM)xtcjpr13 Wrote: that's the plan, once i get half of the people committed it will start taking money. I feel pretty confidant that I should be able to move 20 stickers!

Ill take two, just please send me an e mail at hough7118@gmail.com with paypal info and I will have USC out ASAP!

RE: Large ZRT Stickers - ColdBlueSteel - 11-21-2011

Are these "street legal"? As in can I get pulled over by the popo for having this in my rear window? Will my vehicle pass inspection and how well do they stand up to the heat from rear window defrosters?

RE: Large ZRT Stickers - xtcjpr13 - 11-21-2011

well, technically a rear window is not required (work vans). They are high quality vinyl and should hold up just fine to heat. THey are on the outside of the window. The vehicle should pass inspection, but i can not make that promise!

from those who ahve said they will take them we should be just over half way to the required number, so I am going to start taking paypal. please send payment and shipping address to sdutter13@gmail.com for paypal

RE: Large ZRT Stickers - opie - 11-21-2011

OP why 6 bucks to ship a sticker? Sorry had to ask. Yea I would pay 10 bucks for a sticker however 16 overall is just too much!

RE: Large ZRT Stickers - xtcjpr13 - 11-22-2011

(11-21-2011, 11:26 PM)opie Wrote: OP why 6 bucks to ship a sticker? Sorry had to ask. Yea I would pay 10 bucks for a sticker however 16 overall is just too much!

due to the size of the sticker, I will be purchasing shipping tubes to ensure they do not get damaged. The tubes will cost around $1 each. I then got an estimate through USPS and it should be $4-5 for actual postage on the tube.

a total of $16 for a custom sticker with this much detail and this size is an excellent price! ask Rocketfoot what his quotes were!

RE: Large ZRT Stickers - rocketfoot - 11-22-2011

Agreed...$16 shipped is not bad at all! This is a big decal with intricate design and weeding. The only safe way to ship is in a mailing tube!

You can always think it is $15 plus $1 dollar to ship! LOL

Seriously....this is good stuff!